Joined: 09 Jul 2019
|stands for Bachelor in Education
The . programme focuses on:
- developing an understanding of context of education in contemporary Indian Society ,
- appreciating the role of context and socio-political realities about learners in facilitating learning in inclusive settings,
- creating sensitivity about language diversity in classroom and its role in teaching-learning process
- developing an understanding of paradigm shift in conceptualizing disciplinary knowledge in school curriculum,
- identifying, challenging and overcoming gender inequalities in school, classroom, curricula, textbook, social institutions, etc.,
- enabling student-teachers to acquire necessary competencies for organizing learning experiences,
- developing competencies among student-teachers to select and use appropriate assessment strategies for facilitating learning,
- engaging student-teachers with self, child, community and school to establish close connections between different curricular areas,
- enabling student-teachers to integrate and apply ICT in facilitating teaching-learning process and in school management,
- systematizing experiences and strengthening the professional competencies of student teachers, and
- providing first-hand experience of all the school activities through engaging student-teachers as interns in secondarysenior secondary schools.
There are many colleges which provide courses but there are only few colleges which satisfy the criteria of a good college. A good college should possess the following characteristics:
1. Providing well organised program designed to combine academic teaching with learning experiences.
2. Focus on developing knowledge, skills and in-personal competencies such as self-awareness, presentation, teamwork and leadership.
3. Lecturers with interesting insights and academic excellence.
Surya Kiran Institute of Technology, Bulandshahr is the one which satisfies the criteria.
Surya Kiran Institute of Technology is an premier institute established in bulandshahr, affiliated to CCS University,Meerut and approved by NCTE.
This institute has well educated,experienced and highly motivated staff and it trains students keeping in mind the real life exposure. Our students undergo through rigorous training programme including different types of activities such as guidance and counselling program and different awareness program.
They are also trained to handle & impart instructions on Audio Visual aids & ICT. We also help & facilitate neighbouring Schools in organizing their functions & activities to promote social awareness.
Total Views: 118Word Count: 334See All articles From Author
Police in Thailand say they have arrested an HIV-infected soldier who allegedly blackmailed and raped more than 70 teenage boys.
Police said they received a complaint that the suspect was using fake social media profiles on Facebook and the gay dating app Blued to win the trust of his victims, so they would send him nude photos before agreeing to meet him. When they found out he was not who he pretended to be online, he then would threaten to make their nude photos public if they balked at having sex with him.
Police said in a statement that they discovered medicine for treating HIV when they arrested the 43-year-old suspect, Sgt. Maj. Jakkrit Khomsing, at his home Wednesday in the northeastern province of Khon Kaen. They said tests confirmed he was infected with HIV.
So far they have determined that Jakkrit had more than 70 victims between the ages of 13 and 18, police said .
鈥淓ven though the suspect is a soldier, this behavior 鈥?and I鈥檝e consulted with army commanders 鈥?is a personal issue, not an organizational one,鈥?police Maj. Gen. Surachate Hakparn said.
Police said they are widening their investigation and attempting to contact other victims who have not yet filed charges.
Police have so far charged Jakkrit with six offenses: sex with a minor under 15 with or without their consent, punishable by 4-20 years in prison; indecent assault of a minor under 15 using threats, punishable by up to 10 years in prison; separating a minor under 15 from their parents without reason, punishable by 3-15 years in prison; blackmail, punishable by up to 3 years in prison; and coercing minors to conduct inappropriate acts, punishable by up to three months in prison.
How to Start an Uber Business
Posted by urberkit01 on December 1st, 2015
Uber has established a revolutionary mode of transportation. Uber is based in at least 67 different countries in the world. Uber’s key asset is its technology platform that allows the “on-demand” pairing between Uber passengers and Uber drivers (uber partners).
Uber does not currently own any taxiscars, however, it allows people who own cars to be their Uber partners and drivers .For you to be their partner you must have an Uber approved car. (You need to read all Uber terms as well as conditions thoroughly).
You may want to become an Uber driver but do not know what requirements need to be met by you or your car. Read below to get an overview of what you generally need.
If you want to be categorized in the Uber black car category then your car must be a luxury car with leather seats. Some cars that are generally approved for Uber black are: Audi(A6,A7), Bmw(5 series), Cadillac(XTS), Infiniti(Q70), Jaguar(XF), Lexus(GS), and Mercedes Benz(E-class). In addition it must be a Sedan, a crossover or an SUV vehicle. In addition to the afore-mentioned, it must be in excellent condition and have a black interior color (or other Uber approved colors).
Please note that, in most countries, an Uber partner (Uber black) needs.